Ness Digital Engineering Recruitment for Python Testing at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Python Testing
- BE Computer Science and Engineering (Computer Science)
UI Automation experience with Python (preferred) or Java and using the Pytest and Appium
- 4-7 years of experience.
- Should own the responsibility of test coverage and drive it efficiently.
- Good knowledge of CI Setup/ Lab setup / Execution setup – working knowledge of Jenkins is needed.
- Experience in non-functional testing areas like Performance testing, memory-leak testing, Stress testing etc. (optional).
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Willing to work from client location.
- Strong UI automation experience with Python (preferred) or Java and using the Pytest and Appium
- Solid experience in developing test cases, end-end tests for testing the native mobile applications on Android and iOS
- Manage test datasets to make automated tests reproducible.
- Should be able to do automation framework enhancements as and when necessary.
- Troubleshoot – framework/CI/env issues and fix them
- Execute test cases manually and participate in bake/regression activities as needed
- Continuously evaluate and communicate test status and application issues to upper management and other stakeholders
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Ness Digital Engineering
About Company: Ness designs, builds, and integrates digital platforms and enterprise software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive profitable growth.