NetApp Recruitment for Members Technical Staff at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Member Technical Staff
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Bangalore – 560071
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Engineering product support team is a global function that handles engineering level customer escalations across the product and solution landscape. EPS brings engineering level skill set closer to the support team. EPS team is responsible for troubleshooting and fixing customer issues (includes code fixes, supportability improvements in the product and usability feature development). This team covers breadth of functional knowledge across NetApp products & solutions and has high visibility within support & Engineering teams acting as the driver for customer issues.
- Software Development Engineer: within this team develops and tests software systems or applications for software sustenance. Brings in innovative ways to solve customer reported problems efficiently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in specific areas of engineering (C++ required, Python, Cassandra & AWS knowledge is an added advantage).
- Proficient in technology and development.
- Familiarity of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
- Follow standard engineering principles and practice.
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Job Segment: Engineer, Software Engineer, Engineering
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: NETAPP IS THE GLOBAL LEADER IN HYBRID CLOUD DATA SERVICES.