NIELIT Recruitment for Scientific and Technical Posts All India
Table of Contents - Job
NIELIT Recruitment for Scientific and Technical Posts All India - Job Summary
NIELIT on behalf of NIC invites Application for the post of Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/ Technical Assistant – ‘A’ in NIC
- Scientist – ‘B’
- Scientific/Technical Assistant- ‘A’
1. Scientist – ‘B’
- A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME/ MTech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:
– Field (single or in combination amongst the below only): Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
2. Scientific/Technical Assistant- ‘A’
- A Pass in MSc/MS/MCA/BE/BTech in any one or in combination of below mentioned field as mentioned below:
– Field (single or in combination amongst the below only): Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
- The candidate should have obtained the essential qualification on the date of closing of application (as on 26/03/2020)
- EXPERIENCE: No Experience Required.
- Last Date of submission of Application vide NIELIT/NIC/2020/1 DATED 23/02/2020 for recruitment of Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/ Technical Assistant – “A” in NIC is extended to 1st June 2020 05.00 P.M, other eligibility conditions with respect to cut off date for age, educational qualification, experience, etc, for both posts will remain unchanged, i.e. 26th March 2020
- Choice of Centre of Written Examination:Candidates shall indicate their choice of Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his/her indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.(1) AGARTALA (2) AHMEDABAD (3) AIZAWL (4) BENGALURU (5) BHOPAL (6)BHUBANESWAR (7) CHANDIGARH (8) CHENNAI (9) DEHRADUN (10) DELHI (11) GANGTOK (12) GUWAHATI (13) HYDERABAD (14) IMPHAL (15) JAMMU (16)JAIPUR (17) KOHIMA (18) KOLKATA (19) LEH (20) LUCKNOW (21) MUMBAI (22) NAHARLAGUN (23) PATNA (24) PORT BLAIR (25) RAIPUR (26) RANCHI (27) THIRUVANANTHAPURAM (28) SHILLONG (29) VISAKHAPATNAM
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.