NIMHANS Recruitment for IT Officers at Bangalore, Last Date – 7 May 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- IT Officer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- BE / BTech in IT, CSE, ECE/ MCA in IT/ Computer Science from any recognized University/ Institution
- 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles. Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- Having work experience in any govt./autonomous/ private/ university/ teaching Centre.
- Experience in relevant field, such as in enabling Telemedicine and Virtual Knowledge Network Facilities.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up IT Officer post on contract basis in the Ministry of Women & Child Development funded project titled “National Initiative & Integrated Resource for Child Protection, Mental Health, and Psychosocial Care”, under Dr. Shekhar Seshadri, Senior Professor, Dept. of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Principal Investigator
- Understand team requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Instructions to Apply
- The last date for receipt of applications is 07.05.2021. Applications received later will not be entertained.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.