NLC India Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) at Multiple Locations
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- The company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
– Electrical (EEE)
– Electrical (ECE)
– Control & Instrumentation
– Human Resource
- Closing Date & Time of Registration (Step-I) and Submission of Application (Step-II) – 30.05.2020 at 11.55 Hrs
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any Unit/ Area/ Place under the control of NLCIL or any Joint Venture/ Associate/ Subsidiary company of NLCIL during the period of training or on regularisation.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/05/2020
Job Tagged in
[ View All ] Category: Government Jobs, Core Engineering Jobs, IT Software Jobs, Management Jobs, NON-IT Jobs
[ View All ] Education: BE / BTECH, Any Post-Graduate (PG), CA / ICWA Inter, MBA / PGDM, MCA, ME / MTECH, MSC
NLC India Limited (NLCIL)
About Company: NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite & Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.