Nokia Freshers Recruitment for Student Trainees at Chennai, Bangalore, Noida
Table of Contents - Job
The Nokia Software Organization (Application Services & Care – Global Delivery Center) is seeking highly motivated individuals to join its Software Development & Testing Team, to develop, test and support solutions built around Nokia’s Software product portfolio.
- Student Trainee
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s/(Master’s Degree)/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Should be self-motivated, quick learner
- Bachelor’s/(Master’s degree)/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Hands on in a Linux environment or basic understanding of Linux environment
- Ability to understand and write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Good understanding of one programming language , Object oriented – Core Java, Perl , Python , C++
- Basic understanding of SQL queries, JDBC
- Has a “can do” attitude to persist in face of complex work to produce positive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritize those tasks, so that we meet project expectations.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with proven record as a self-starter.
- Very Adaptable with ability to learn new technologies, products, processes, quickly and without formal training.
- Be part of the Process to Create Adapters & customizations using product provided SDK and toolkits / CSF components
- Work with the team to understand the requirements and develop/deliver the allocated work
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with external and internal customers, remotely to develop/test/troubleshoot/answer questions. This will involve accessing the remote sites, reviewing log files, gathering traces, logs, files, translations, etc., for development , and so on.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Our communications service provider customers support more than 6.4 billion subscriptions with our radio networks, and our enterprise customers have deployed over 1,300 industrial networks worldwide.