Nous Info Systems Recruitment for Automation Testers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Automation Tester (C#, Selenium)
Number of Openings
- BE/ MCA/ MSc/ BCA
Roles & Responsibilities:
Role: Testing Engineer
- Hands-on coding experience in C# or .net using selenium with BDD.
- Experience in building test scripts for test automation framework using Page Object Model or BDD with Cucumber.
- Experience in TestNg, Maven and CI/CD (Jenkin etc..).
- Posses thorough technical, analytical and operational knowledge within the QA area.
- Reasonable understanding of Windows OS, I/O, LAN networks.
- Maintain schedules and coordinates activities for project efforts while maintaining high quality execution; identifying task dependencies, test schedules, utilization of test environments.
- Interact with the teams in Agile manner.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source; coordinate activities with overall development team, monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards.
- Collect and report test results through various metrics reporting tools and communicating to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to staff, business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear concise language that is appropriate to the target audience.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
Instructions to Apply
If you feel, you match the criteria above then please send in your updated profile with following details.
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Minimum Notice Period (Candidates with shorter notice period are preferred):
- Current Location/ Willingness to relocate to Bangalore:
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.