Novelvox Freshers Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Faridabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
- Salary During Training Period: INR 10,000 per month
- After Training Period: INR 2.5 LPA – INR 3.5 LPA (based on individual performance)
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA
- Target Batch: 2021
- Deploying components and/or applications
- Unit Testing, debugging, and maintaining code in one’s own development environment
- Interacting with the team to get the requirements/design
- Learning configuration management and build/release management
- Actively participating in POC and Demo creation
- Ensure, smooth and effective communication with the client
- Understanding the basic architecture of Novelvox standard products
- Coding tools/utilities for maintaining/monitoring/setting up the environments
- Coding on the top of NovelVox standard Products for fulfilling customer’s requirement
- Providing Level 2 and Level 3 support to end customers
- Good knowledge of core JAVA, J2EE (servlets, JSP), XML, JSON
- Good knowledge/concepts of DBMS and PL/SQL
- Clear fundamentals like Object oriented programming concepts
- Basic knowledge of Java script, HTML 5, CSS
- Timely and successful completion of module
- Adherence to the quality process defined for the project
- Adherence to the operational process defined for the company
- Continuous updating of technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals, accessing new applications and investigating new technologies
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
- Enhancing and maintaining positive work culture & environment
- Good communication skills
- Good logical ability and ability to handle ambiguity.
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Team player – Ability to work well in a team – carrying out own part and helping to pull and achieve as a team
- Good Problem-Solving skills – Any project, any technology, any situation, and the person should try to solve problems at various levels
- Willingness to work in different time zones and odd times
- Goes through technical newsgroups and Blogs to keep him/her updated and also contributes through Blogs and newsgroups
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: June / July 2021
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Novelvox Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: NovelVox has been providing Contact Centre Optimization Software Solutions to prominent names in the banking and finance, telecom, IT and government sectors since 2008. Our relentless, exclusive focus on providing innovative, unified communications and contact centre technology working closely with a demanding customer base has brought us success as one of the leading players in the global marketplace for contact centre business intelligence. With customer base spread across USA, Europe, Canada, Asia and Middle East we have sales office in Delhi, India, Maryland US and London UK. We have R&D office in Faridabad, Haryana, India. NovelVox is 12 years young technical savvy company with proven record of delivering world class software products in over 20 countries.