NPS Trust Recruitment for Officers at New Delhi, Last Date – 29 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Direct Recruitment to the Posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in NPS Trust.
NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis.
- Grade B (Manager)
- Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Officer Grade B (Manager)
- Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA, CFA, CS, CWA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science)/ Masters in Computers Application/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/ Information Technology.
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA, CFA, CS, CWA.
- Candidates are expected to be computer literate and conversant with MS–Office (Word and Excel) applications.
- Eligible candidates are permitted to apply for different posts in multiple streams as per their eligibility in terms of age, educational qualifications, experience etc.
- Eligible candidates interested in applying for both Grade A and B would be required to fill separate applications and pay the requisite fees separately.
- Eligible candidates interested in applying for both General and Information Technology Streams in Grade B would be required to fill separate applications and pay the requisite fees separately for both streams.
- In case a candidate applies more than once in a single stream and/or both the streams in Grade B, only the latest application for each such stream shall be considered valid and the previous applications shall be rejected. Similarly, where a candidate applies more than once for both the posts i.e. Grade B & A, only the latest application for each such post shall be considered valid and the previous applications shall be rejected. Application fee shall not be refunded for rejected applications.
- The recruited officers may be posted to various departments of NPS Trust, irrespective of their streams as per need and requirement of the NPS Trust.
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification from a Foreign University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The date of passing minimum eligibility examination (as mentioned at Section III – Eligibility Criteria) will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final examinations and waiting for the results are eligible to appear in selection process. However, the offer to join NPS Trust to the selected candidates shall be subject to production of necessary documents evidencing successfully obtaining the requisite qualification.
OFFICER GRADE B (MANAGER)
- Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview)
OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER)
- Mode of selection shall be a two-stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line examination), Phase II (Group Discussion and Interview).
Instructions to Apply
- On-Line Application and Payment of fee Link will be enabled on www.npstrust.org.in From 30-12-2020 Upto 29-01-2021
- NPS Trust reserves the right to increase or decrease, fill or not to fill up the posts or modify or terminate the recruitment process at any stage and accordingly, the applicants shall have no right to participate further in the selection process.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 29/01/2021
Job Tagged in
National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust)
The selected applicants will have to work for NPS Trust and cannot make claim on any post or any form of employment in PFRDA.