NTPC Recruitment for Assistant Engineers, Assistant Chemists, All India, Last Date – 10 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Chemist
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Engineering Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized University / Institute.
- Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in Operation/ Maintenance/ Erection/ Construction/ Engineering in Thermal or Gas Power Plant.
- MSc in Chemistry from recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in Water Treatment Plant process and water analysis, Boiler water chemistry and knowledge of Cooling water treatment, Bulk Chemical analysis. knowledge of analytical instruments, Coal sampling and analysis, Oil analysis.
- NTPC is looking for 200 Experienced Assistant Engineers (E0 grade) in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation disciplines for Shift Operation & 30 Experienced Assistant Chemist (E0 grade) for our Stations / Projects.
Instructions to Apply
- Last date for online registration of application – 10.3.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 10/03/2021
Job Tagged in
About Company: NTPC Limited is India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity of 64,880 MW. Commensuration with country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.