NTT DATA Recruitment for Voice Process at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Voice Process
- Graduation is Mandatory
- Any Graduate can apply
- 2020 Pass out are not preferred
Voice Process, Computer Skills, Fresher Graduate, Calling, Customer Service, Communication Skills
- Role: Associate/Senior Associate (Non-Technical)
- Role Category: Voice
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry.
- Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
- Requests and verifies information as needed to expedite enrollment.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Processes daily enrollee invoices and premium reconciliation for members.
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
- Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines.
Requirements for this role include:
- Both Graduates and Post Graduates can apply.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently; strong analytic skills.
- Detail-oriented; ability to organize and multi-task.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Required computer skills: must have experience with data entry and word processing, possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications, and understand how to navigate through web-based applications.
- Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Cognitive Skills include language, basic math skills, reasoning ability and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Interview Mode: Telephonic/ Video Call
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Private Limited
About Company: NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.