Indian Ordnance Factories (OFB) Recruitment for Graduate, Technician Apprentices at West Bengal, Last Date – 30 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement of Graduate & Technicians Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS)
- Graduate Apprentices
- Technician Apprentices
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- Stipend For Graduate Engineers: Rs.9000/- p.m.
- Stipend For Diploma Holders: Rs.8000/- p.m.
- Full time regular Bechelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or regular BE/ BTech or full time regular Diploma in the listed fields from recognized Board/University.
- Applications are invited by Rifle Factory, Ishapore, Ministry of Defence, Government of India from the candidates having qualification of BTech in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering for enrolment as trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI.
- Preference will be given to those who resides North 24 Parganas, Nadia, Kolkata & Hooghly Districts of West Bengal.
Instructions to Apply
- Opening Date of Application – 15.03.2021
- Closing Date of Application – 30.04.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/04/2021
Job Tagged in
Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF)
About Company: Ordnance Factory Board consisting of the Indian Ordnance Factories is a Government agency under the control of department of defence production Ministry of Defence, Government of India.