Omnie Solutions Recruitment for Software Developers (JAVA) at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Developer (JAVA)
- B.Tech or MCA Preferred
- Good Communication Skills
JAVA, Kafka, Cassandra, Spring Boot
- JAVA, Spring Boot, REST. Additional- Kafka, Kafka Streams, Cassandra, Jenkins, Git, Kubernetes, AWS
- Kubernetes, AWS, Python, Docker, IBM MDM, DB2, XML/JSON Parsing
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Excellent experience working in Java, Spring boot, Kafka, Cassandra, REST, Jenkins, Git
- Experience in Python, Elastic search, Docker is preferred
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer preferred
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development, Client interaction
- We are looking for a JAVA Developer responsible for building Java applications.
- This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Omnie Solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: We are an Enterprise Solution Provider harnessing Multi-faceted technical skills. ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified Microsoft Gold Partner (15MCPDS) IBM WebSphere Implementation Partner Site Core Partner