Oracle India Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Consultants (Non-Technical Back-Office) at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job - Oracle India
- Associate Consultant
- Role: Associate
- Preferably a Commerce Graduate B Com (H) and (P); BBA, BCA, Economics Graduates can also apply
- Engineering Graduates & candidates from IT background NOT eligible
Soft / Behavioral Skills
- Good Communication skills / Comprehension skills
- Good Listening skills
- Eagerness to Learn and Improve
- Open to work in Night shifts / Indian Holidays
- Team Player
Product Overview / Project Overview
- OFSS BPO is looking for candidates with 0 and up to 3 Years of work experience to work on back-office processes for the Correspondent Mortgage Division of its US Residential Mortgage clients. Candidates with US Residential Mortgage / Financial Services experience will be preferred. Candidates with Financial Services experience working in Domestic BPO can also apply.
Primary (Essential) Technical / Functional / Managerial Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, IT support applications and other BPO related applications
- Good Typing skills with high Accuracy levels (25-30 words per minute, Accuracy of 85-90%)
- Good Analytical Skills / Problem Solving skills
- Good Decision-making skills
- Flexible with shift timings
- Minimum 6 months of work experience on a Mortgage / Financial Services project
- Should be willing to work in night/rotational shifts
- Should be wiling to work on Indian Holidays
- No Leave requirement over next 3 months
- Not pursuing any Course / Degree / Diploma that may keep the candidate away from work or cause shift issues
Responsibilities / Job Tasks
- Data Entry of around 100-150 fields on client Loan Origination Platform/system. Associate will have to pull up various loan documents from clients imaging system to find required information to be entered
- Indexing of Loan Documents of the borrower per Standard Operating Procedures
- Review all loan documents & match/complete the information on client funding system that is used to register & fund all loans
- Figure out discrepancies in the information entered on the system against the loan documents
- Add suspense condition in case any documents are missing or incomplete
- Run Compliance Ease test on the loan to assess risks & the auditor regulatory exposure. Compliance Ease determines if the loan meets the requirement of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, FHLB, secondary market investors & regulators etc.
- Add suspense condition incase loan doesn’t pass the test
- Run RESPA test for 0% tolerance fees (Origination & transfer taxes fees) & 10% tolerance fees (Title fees, Appraisal, credit report etc)
- Maintain Daily Production sheet
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.