Oracle India Recruitment for Java Developers at Noida
Table of Contents - Job - Oracle India
Oracle India Java Developers Noida
- JAVA Developer (19001H4C)
- BTech in CS/IT or MCA degree
- # Java/J2EE
– Core Java (Java 8 preferred)
– Spring Framework (nice to have)
- Oracle PL/SQL
– Should be good in Oracle PL/SQL
– Should be able to write complex optimized SQL queries
– Good in writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, DBMS Jobs etc
– Restful WS development
– SOAP WS experience
– Angular, Node JS
- Communication Skills
– Able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Learning / Learning agility
– Quick to understand Job role
– Must be ready to learn and implement new technologies
– Able to suggest new process improvement solutions
- Presentation Skills
– Must demonstrate skills to do technical and process change presentations.
- Problem Solving
– Excellent problem solving skills are required
– Able to find the best solution even if it’s not the easiest solution
– Should actively work on the releases and develop bug free code.
- Job: Product Development
- Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Worldwide Alliances & Channels organization is to:
- Manage the overall business relationship with Oracle’s partners
- Ensure our partners are aligned with Oracle’s products and strategies in order to drive incremental revenue for Oracle and sustain Oracle’s leadership position
- Help our partners maximize their revenue and profit opportunities through partnering with Oracle
- We manage partner recruitment, enablement, and go-to-market for our worldwide partner ecosystem, as well as providing dedicated account management for a set of Global Partners.
- Work Experience: BTech in CS/IT or MCA degree with 2 – 5 years of Java, Node JS, Angular JS, WebService development experience.
Performance Based Outcomes:
- Short Term Expectations: (30 Days)
– Understand the architecture of the applications you would be working on and present the application to the reporting Manager
– Should review & understand the application code
– Should show self drive to learn the application and the processes
– Should be an active listener and contribute effectively to the discussions.
- Medium Term Expectations: (60 Days)
– Should be able to identify bugs in the application and should be able to fix minor bugs
– Should be actively working on the releases and producing a clean quality and bug free code
– Should be good in documentation
– Should be able to resolve Service Requests
- Long Term Expectations: (90 Days)
– Should be able to analyze and find the root cause of the bugs and proposed best options for fixing the bugs
– Should be able to create Functional specification and Technical design documents
– Should be able to suggest and implement process improvements to make the application best of the best
– Should be able to work on multiple applications
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.