Oracle India Recruitment for QA Analysts at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Oracle India
The Oracle SDWAN-QA team is currently seeking someone with 2-6 years of test engineering in a Linux environment. Prior telecom, networking, database experience is expected.
- QA Analyst (Telecom/Networking Domain)
- B.Tech / BE – Any Specialization
- Bachelors or MCA equivalent engineering/computer science education spanning 4 years.
- Good experience on Automation Testing, Knowledge of various automation tools
- Good knowledge on Python/Perl Automation
- OSI Stack: L1-L5
- Protocols: IPv4, VLAN, GRE, TCP
- Experience with relational database (MySQL preferred) and SQL.
- Strong background on Linux.
Good to Have
- Protocols: IPv6, PQ, VXlan, HTTPS, DNS, DHCP
- Routing protocols: e.g. BGP, OSPF
- Schedulers: WFQ, AltQ, CFQ, RED, Policing, Shaping,
- Firewalls/NAT, PF Sense
- Security: Encryption, Ipsec, AES, OpenSSL, TLS
- Oracle SDWAN – QA team is seeking an experienced test engineer with automation experience.
- We are seeking candidates with 2-6 Years QA experience in a Linux environment and prior telecom or networking experience.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.