Oracle India Recruitment for Automation Testing – API Testing at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Oracle India
Oracle India QA Automation Engineers Bangalore
The Master Customer Profile Service team at Oracle is committed to enabling our customer experience (CX) SaaS components to provide the most interactive & richest experience possible to our customers. Our team is looking for a full time, Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Bangalore.
Our approach to Quality Assurance Engineering involves a compact, highly talented and leveraged team that focuses on automated testing, end to end testing, test strategy, and process improvements. Come join us in working with the rest of the Oracle MCPS teams and big data technologies (Ruby, Java, Hadoop, ODB, Zookeeper, Kafka, Spark, etc.) to fulfill our vision.
- Automation Testing – API Testing
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
- Good experience with scripting & programming
- Have at least 5+ years of automated software testing experience in a professional setting
- Performance and Load testing and automation experience using relevant tools
- Be able to reproduce and document issues in an organized manner
- Be willing to learn new tools, technologies, processes and skills to handle tasks independently
- Test cases creation and management experience (Tools such as TestRail)
- Bug tracking experience (e.g. Jira)
- Experience working with databases
- Experience with Source control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- API testing experience
- Automation testing experience using Ruby
- Knowledge of Hadoop
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- Partner with engineering, design and product teams to define quality and ensure that our product meets or exceeds our quality standards
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Develop, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and maintain automation frameworks
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Lead and drive Quality Engineering initiatives
- Identify, record, document bugs and maintain issue tracking system
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you’ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.