Oracle India recruitment for QA Automation Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Oracle India
Oracle India recruitment for QA Automation Engineers at Bangalore - Job Summary
- QA Automation Engineer (200001YT)
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
QA, Software Testing
- QA/Testing experience with Web & Mobile Manual/Automation
- Ability to translate business needs into test requirements
- Experience in writing and executing functional & non functional test plans/cases within an agile environment
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of Web and Content Management System (CMS) technologies. WebCenter Content (Stellent, UCM) or WebCenter Sites (Fatwire) is a plus.
- Experience using formal software test methodologies, and test management tools
- Good understanding of defect tracking tools (JIRA), test management tools (HP ALM) and other tools like Selenium, Serenity, Appium
- Strong Java programming skills is must
- Jmeter knowledge is a plus
- Exposure to system integration testing, web services and marketing applications.
- Deep understanding of Http, web applications, programming/scripting languages
- Able to perform UAT, accurate and timely reporting of test preparation and execution progress.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to learn quickly and apply new concepts, tools and applications
- Strong team player, organizational and negotiation skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the project and demonstrate the required skills
- Working with global and remote team is preferred
- Experience in Test Analysis and test plan activities
- Ability to identify risks and come up with mitigation plan
- Job: Product Development
- Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Diagnose and provide recommendation for implementation and solutions
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the client’s interest
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis
- Project Execution
- Communicate effectively with business units, IT Operations/Development, Project Management and other support staff on testing timelines, deliverables, test matrix and status.
- Implement automation frameworks using Serenity
- Run, maintain and debug automation scripts
- Work in US timezone
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems. Design continuing maintenance of product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.