Oracle India Entry Level Recruitment for Software Developers at Bangalore, Last Date – 15 December 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Oracle India
- Job Identification: 104060 / 110268
- Job Category: Product Development
- Locations: BENGALURU, KARNATAKA, India
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- Additional Info: Visa / work permit sponsorship is not available for this position
- Software Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 15/12/2021
Job Tagged in
About Company: Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.