Oracle India Recruitment for Test Engineers (Manual and Automation) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Oracle India
- Test Engineer (Manual Testing) – 5 to 7 Years
- Software Test Engineer (Automation Testing) – 3 to 5 Years
Number of Openings
- BE, BTech
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a QA Analyst or Manual Tester for web-apps, client-server and server-to-server applications
- Capable of writing and executing test plans based on product requirements and specifications
- Ability to identify product defects, log issues into a bug tracking system, and verify fixes through various environments
- Capable of managing multiple releases with frequently shifting deadlines
- Comfortable working in a continuous deployment environment
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with software developers and other QA members
- Experience in cross browser, cross platform and mobile testing (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Some knowledge of continuous integration tools
- Assertive and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to identify gaps and suggest usability and functionality improvements to developers or product managers
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast-paced culture
- We love sharing our knowledge while learning about new technologies
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions
Key Skills: Test Engineering, Browser Testing, Web Application Testing, Mobile Testing, Server Testing
Automation Test Engineer
Technical and Professional Requirements (Must Have)
- Experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Experience in Automation and Functional (Manual) testing.
- Strong experience in Java, Selenium and API testing.
- Experience in Product testing and Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Testing Methodologies, Tools and Processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Technical and Professional Requirements (Nice to Have)
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Retail operations and systems.
- Experience testing Cloud offerings.
- DevOps Knowledge.
- Exposure to Performance testing and Security testing.
Key Skills: Test Engineering, Java, Automation Testing, Selenium
- We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news.
- Our mission is to help the world’s top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data.
- Our analytics and intelligence software is used by Forbes, Cond Nast, Kellogg’s, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
About the Opportunity
- Write and execute test plans and test cases for a large-scale search engine and analytics products with multiple front ends
- Work closely with development teams on end-to-end testing
- Develop, review, maintain and improve test case documentation
- Manage quarterly load tests to ensure products can scale to expectations
- Coordinate software releases to production environments
- Respond to production issues or problems with our existing products
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule
- Provide timely updates to the Team Lead and Product Manager on the of status of testing activities in an Agile environment
- Maintain and communicate testing time lines, schedules and status reports
Automation Test Engineer
- This position is for the RGBU on the Omnichannel team. The Omnichannel team develops a highly integrated suite of retail products from store systems (point of service and payment applications) to corporate systems that include: customer engagement, order management, supply chain, loss prevention, and inventory management. Additionally, many of the corporate products are Cloud offerings.
- The Omnichannel QA team is a global team with managers and team members aligned with the various products in the suite. The QA team is comprised of both functional and automation testers that use the same tools and processes across products. The ability to manage navigate multiple projects and demands is required.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.