Orange Business Services Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Gurgaon, Last Date – 21 August 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE / BTech, MCA, MSc / BSc (Computer Science) or equivalent
- 0 to 1 year(s) of relevant experience in Software development
- Good level of practiced technical knowledge
Java / PhP / Python / Golang
- Must have strong knowledge on Programming languages – Java / PhP / Python / Golang
- Must have excellent knowledge of concepts of Data structures and Algorithms
- Should have clear understanding of Software development process (SDLC)
- Shall be proficient in Database concepts and Normalization
- Must be able to work on Linux environment and develop shell scripts
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge on frameworks (like, Spring, Hibernate, Zend, Laravel, WordPress, Drupal, Zoomla, Android SDK, iOS SDK) will be an added advantage
- Ensure the activities by holding the commitments in terms of quality, costs and deadlines.
- Participate in the Release planning and identify the risks
- Application development
- Analysis and Problem solving
- Active member in Scrum team
- Ensure no blocking in the development activities
- Efficiently working on Agile processes
- Having good expertise on Scriping
- Analyse quality of service and suggest improvements, wherever possible
- Location: Infinity Tower, DLF Cyber City, Inde – India
- Department: Hosted Staff-WIN & TGI
- Contract: Regular
Instructions to Apply
- Apply before – 21 Aug 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2021
Job Tagged in
Orange Business Services
About Company: Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.