OX SoftwareS Freshers Walk-In for Associate Software Engineers at Chennai, On 19-30 November 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- 1 to 6 months Rs. 8,000/month (Fixed)
- 7 to 18 months Rs.16,000 Rs /month (Fixed)
- 19 to 30 months Rs. 24,000 to 32,000 /month (Hike 50% to 100%) * The salary hike and incentive will be based on performance.
Terms of employment
- Immediate employment for all selected candidates.
- No bond/cheque needed.
- Commitment period – 2 years (excluding 6 months of training).
- If the selected candidate breaks the employment within the commitment period, they will NOT get any benefits (including experience certificate) from the company.
- Any graduate with computer science background (BE-CSE, ECE, BTech-IT, BSc, BCA, MCA, MSc, MS etc).
- Should secure 60% of minimum marks in 10th, 12th and Degree.
- Pass out: 2017 to 2020
- Be strong in Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good team player and willing to learn.
- Knowledge in C/ C++/ PHP programming with good debugging skills is preferable.
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in RDBMS is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports to the Project Manager at the project level.
- Responsible for the software development activities including developing, verify and manage the change requests for one component of a project solution.
- Responsible for the Design of the software architecture and interfaces for the component to meet functional and performance requirements.
Responsible for testing software functional, design and quality requirements for the components.
- Assist Software Architects to maintain and improve in-house software modules and technical support.
- Online Test (Aptitude + Programming)
- Technical Round One or more (Theory + Programming)
- HR Round
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 19th to 30 November 2020 (Only on Monday to Friday)
- 10 AM – 4 PM only
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2020
Job Tagged in
OX SoftwareS Private Limited
About Company: OX SoftwareS was founded in 2015 as an eCommerce development company. We develop and implement tailor-made solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. Our purpose is to help merchants to start and grow their online businesses.