Pankaj Sir Academy Recruitment for JAVA Internships at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
JAVA Internship for Final Year Engineering Students (Internship)
- JAVA Internship
- BE / B.TECH (Any Stream)
- YOP: ONLY 2020
- We are offering FREE internship to final year engineering graduates (Any Stream) on java for a month. During this internship candidates will get opportunity to learn and work on live industry project. Also a free Certification will be offered to all participants along with free internship.
- Complete internship will be held online live on virtual training platform.
- Currently, our major clients (Thomson & Reuters, HCL, IBM, LG soft, L&T , Quality Kiosk and more than 2000 ) are on a hiring spree and they are on a look out to hire the best of the engineers in India. We are helping them in identifying the right engineering talent and we will be training these engineers for duration of one months on the required technology stacks, as requested by the client. Post the training; the candidates will be placed at the respective companies.
- We would love to have your college be a part of this program, so that we can ensure the fresher’s at your campus get to start a potential career in Software Developer or Software Testing field.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.TECH (Any Stream)
- YOP: ONLY 2020
- Training Duration: 1 Months
- Training Fees: Totally Free (SPONSORED BY OUR TOP MNCs CLIENTS)
- Locations: Online Live
Under Graduate Qualification:
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 50%
- Graduation in 2021
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Pankaj Sir Academy
About Company: Pankaj Sir Academy, is Indias leading software training & placement firm. We have centers spread across all metro cities in India and we have online centers for our sessions across the globe. We have helped close to 2.5 lakh engineers kick start their careers in software development or software testing roles.