Parallel Wireless Freshers Recruitment for Python QA Engineers at Bangalore, Pune
Table of Contents - Job
- Python QA Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- ME/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2021
- Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining
- Corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- You will be working on Automation/Manual testing
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: At Parallel Wireless, we believe that software has the power to unleash amazing opportunities for the world. We disrupt the ways wireless networks are built and operated. We are reimagining how hardware, software and the cloud work together to change deployment economics for our customers. Our ALL G O-RAN software platform forms an open, secure and intelligent RAN architecture to deliver wireless connectivity, so all people can be connected whenever, wherever, and however they choose. We are engaged with over 50 global MNOs and have been recognized with over 74 industry awards. At the core of what we do is our team of Reimaginers who value innovation, collaboration, openness and customer success.