PayPal Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineers at Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Last Date – 20 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job - PayPal
PayPal Campus Hiring for BE / B.Tech (All Streams) – 2021 Batch
- We have various positions across our Frontend, Backend, Mobile, Data and Analytics teams
- BE / B.Tech (All Streams) – 2021 Batch
- Final Year Engineering Student Graduating in 2021 from any stream with CGPA equivalent of 8 and above
Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Frontend, Backend, Mobile, Data and Analytics
About the Hiring Challenge
- A unique opportunity for engineering students graduating in 2021 to join us in reimagining money and democratizing financial services for everyone.
- We are launching our first ever country-wide campus challenge to hire engineering students
- Once registered, you will receive an email with details on the online assessment. Based on your performance in the assessment, you will be invited for an interview.
- If you are selected, you will receive an offer for a paid internship and/or a full-time role at one of our tech centers in Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Instructions to Apply
- Registration Closes on : September 20, 2020
- Online Assessment will be on : September 26, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Results will be announced on : October 1, 2020
- Interviews will be scheduled in : October 2020
- Internship between : January and June 2021
- Full-Time Starts by : July 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 20/09/2020
Job Tagged in
[ View All ] Branch: Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Electrical Engineering (EEE), Electronics Engineering (ECE), Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE), Information Technology Engineering (IT), Instrumentation Engineering (E&I), Mechanical Engineering (MECH)
About Company: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.