Persistent Systems Recruitment for Linux Administrators at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Persistent Systems Job Linux Admin Bangalore
- Linux Administrator
- 3+ years’ experience as a UNIX systems administrator.
- Proven experience working on Linux and/or FreeBSD computer operating systems.
- Strong experience working on IP networking concepts.
- Experience in scripting in either in Perl/ Shell/ Bash/ Bourne/ Ruby.
- Experience configuring routing and switching hardware. Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise.
- Scripting programming ability (Preferred Ruby).
- Experience working on Citrix XenServer/ Netscaler.
- Advanced understanding of IP networking, packet framing, and dynamic routing protocols.
- Skill: Linux/ Unix Administration-Network Administration-Perl.
- Maintain and expand function of a very large Linux, FreeBSD, XenServer, and Netscaler systems fleet.
- Develop centralized configuration code. Identify and remediate any and all security vulnerabilities and issues.
- Support development teams from within and outside the organization in making use of core infrastructure.
- Configure switches and load balancers for core internal rows.
- Coordinate with datacenter operations personnel for hardware turn-ups and turn- downs.
- Continually improve systems and processes about automation and monitoring.
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation.
Instructions to Apply
Interested candidates please share updated resume and below details:
- Total Experience:
- Experience in Linux:
- Experience in Python:
- Experience in Cloud:
- Experience in Networking:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Can you join immediately?
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.