PFRDA Recruitment for Assistant Managers at India
Table of Contents - Job
- Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University, CA, CFA, CS, CWA.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a Recognised University / Institute
- PFRDA invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in General and Legal Stream. PFRDA reserves the right to increase or decrease, fill up or not to fill up the posts or terminate this process at any stage and accordingly, the applicants shall have no right to participate further in the selection process.
- Posting: The recruited officer may be transferred to any location in India where PFRDA has its Offices and posted to any department in PFRDA, irrespective of stream.
- On-Line Application and Payment of fee – 16.06.2020 to 31.07.2020
- East Zone: Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi
- West Zone: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane, Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar, Jaipur
- North Zone: Chandigarh / Mohali, Delhi / NCR, Lucknow
- South Zone: Chennai, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Bangalore
- Central Zone: Bhopal, Nagpur, Raipur
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 31/07/2020
Job Tagged in
[ View All ] Locations: Ahmedabad, Assam, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Guwahati, Haryana, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Nagpur, NCR, Odisha, Patna, Raipur, Rajasthan, Ranchi, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Trivandrum, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
About Company: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/ Authority), is a statutory regulatory body in the financial sector established under PFRDA Act (23 of 2013) passed by the Parliament of India with the mandate to promote, develop and regulate the Pension industry in India.