Philips Recruitment for Software Technologist I – Test at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Technologist I – Test
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor Degree. Computer Science / Software
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree. Computer Science / Software
- 2+ years of experience in developing Test Automation in JAVA environment.
- 2+ years of experience in Selenium – Must.
- 2+ years of experience in Client/ Server web application tests.
- 1+ year working experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in establishing automation framework – Advantage.
- Experience in SW Development, in C# or JAVA
- Experience in API testing, Multi Service/Server environment – Advantage
- Experience in planning, testes writing and tests methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- In this role, you have the opportunity to be involved in developing challenging software modules within complex and advanced environment.
You are responsible for
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests for different applications and extensions
- Execute the tests and analyze results
- Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems
- Develops the test environment and sets up regression and integration tests, as well as verification and acceptance tests, as required in the projects
- Work with Development groups to identify and resolve problems
- Prepares an optimal test plan for each project, including specification of test tools and test criteria
- Analyses test results, analyses the cause of errors, and gives feedback to the development Engineers, reports results to project management and writes root cause analysis reports
- Write formal verification test plan for requirements and user stories
- You are a part of Oncology Informatics and Genomics team which utilizes the latest technologies in informatics, oncology informatics, human genomics, SW engineering, cloud technologies, analytics, machine learning, natural language processing, big data and others.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.