PIL India Freshers Walk-In for Trainee Programmers (JAVA) at Chennai, 9, 10 November 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Trainee / Freshers Programmer JAVA
Number of Openings
- BE/Btech CS, IT, ECE, MCA
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative in technical solutions
- Good communication and inter personal skills
- Be highly motivated and adaptive to changes
- Need Freshers or 6 months experience in Java Programming and Required Java development tools Core Java, J2EE, JDK, JQuery, AJAX.
- Candidates should have Completed BE/Btech CS, IT, ECE, MCA.
- Completion of Java course is an advantage.
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume Copy
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Instructions to Apply
- Those who attended the Interview with us in the last 6 months, please ignore the posting.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 9th, 10th November 2020
- 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM only
Pacific International Lines (PIL India),
No 177, Raheja Towers,
8th Floor, Door No 807-809,
Mount Rd, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600002
Landmark: Near LIC
Contact Person: HR