Pivotal Entry Level Walk-In for Executives (Client Relations) at Bangalore, On 30 November 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Executive Search Consultant (BD, Operation & Admin Role)
- Any Graduate
- Good Command on Language and Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Proficiency
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining the data of clients.
- This profile involve cold calling and is purely a client Relationship with follow ups and handling direct walk-ins.
- Good English Communication skills are mandatory.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume Copy
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 30th November 2020 (Monday)
- 11.00 AM Onwards
Pivotal – Executive Search Consultant,
412, Wing A, Carlton Towers,
#1, Old Airport Road,
Bangalore – 560008
Contact Person: Sweta
Contact Number: +91-6364921997
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2020
Job Tagged in
A UNIQUE STRUCTURE AND CULTURE
Pivotal has developed a unique business structure and model that empowers its partners to provide outstanding service to our clients. Our partners are owners of their respective branches; this ensures our culture is entrepreneurial, sensitive to local markets and able to react quickly to our clients’ needs.
DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF OUR CLIENTS’ BUSINESS
Our customer satisfaction research has asserted that a first-class executive search firm must have thorough knowledge of the client’s business, markets and culture. All this is critical in finding and recommending the right person for the right position. Each assignment is therefore the personal responsibility of one of our partners who oversees the search from brief to completion.
OUR GREATEST ASSET IS OUR PEOPLE
We believe that each of our consultants needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what they do. Meeting client expectations depends on the united efforts of our expert consultants, treating candidates with professional respect and working in partnership with all stakeholders.
ACTION AND REACTION – THE KEYS TO OUR SUCCESS
We strive to have the finest listening skills in the world of executive search. This is necessary in order to identify the true needs of each of our clients. We listen carefully, react quickly and offer solid advice. This is the key to our success and earns us partnership status in the eyes of our clients.