Planify Entry Level Recruitment for Software Testing Engineers at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Planify. We are in search of fresh passionate and committed talent who are ready to make a difference. We would like to enhance their skillset by offering them full time job. We are looking for people who are eager to learn and explore new opportunities.
- Software Engineer in Testing
Number of Openings
- 75% in BTECH – CSE/IT or MCA
- Experience in developing test plan, test cases for a medium/large. ·
- Strong knowledge of QA technology and tools.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to communicate our technical requirements, drive schedules and review and help build test plans that test end-to-end functionality spanning services owned by multiple organizations.
- Design, execute and automate tests of front end applications, and middle and back-end software across a variety of architectures and cutting-edge technologies.
- Test systems at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Grey box testers rather than black-box testers, able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with scripts and/or user-level automated tools.
- Work with Software Development Engineers and Business Owners to understand the technical implementation of features.
- Work with business stakeholders, designers and customer service teams to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments.
- Help drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies, always seeking to avoid defects or find them at the earliest stage possible.
Instructions to Apply
- If this excites you, you can drop in your resume mentioning the Job Position in subject line, along with your contact details.
- Please send your latest Resume along with a good Cover Letter mentioning your skills & experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called by Planify for the interview in Gurgaon office.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 25/05/2021
Job Tagged in
Mission: To provide financial security to every Indian.
Product/Services: Planify is a financial aggregator service company. We deal with everything related to money. Be it in space of investment, insurance or loans. We provide all types of mutual funds, Corporate FD’s & NCD’s, Portfolio Management Services, D-Mat Account, Private Equity, Portfolio Management Services and Pre-IPO for investments, life, health and general insurance, all type of loans for any individual or corporate needs.
We are in B2B and B2C model where we make Channel Partners (CA, Financial Advisors, Stock Brokers, Travel Agents) who help us extend these services to the end-investor and customers.