PowerSchool Recruitment for Associate Engineers (Development) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - PowerSchool
PowerSchool Associate Engineers Development Bangalore
- Associate Engineer (Development)
- Degree in computer science or related field OR combination of related experience and education.
- Ability to develop software using the following technologies and languages
– Visual Studio
– HTML5 / CSS
– MS SQL Server
– REST API’s and API integration
– Preferably experience with modern UI technologies: TypeScript, Angular 2. Polymer, etc.
- Expert knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Degree in computer science or related field OR combination of related experience and education
- Perform discovery, research, and design on product roadmap functionality.
- Write requirements, specifications, and other documentation as needed.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Participate in Agile software development practices.
- Apply principles and best practices for developing secure web applications.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: PowerSchool® is the SIS leader, serving as the hub of educational ecosystems for over 40 million users. PowerSchool’s products allow stakeholders to manage school processes and data, manage and monitor the special education process, and provides registration module for K-12 organizations. PowerSchool embraces a secure, open architecture and provides an extensive set of APIs that customers control to enable their schools to have the industry’s best integrations.