Prescient InflexionRx Recruitment for Senior Software Engineers (JAVA/JEE) at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
Prescient InflexionRx Recruitment for Senior Software Engineers (JAVA/JEE) at Gurgaon - Job Summary
- Senior Software Engineer (JAVA/JEE)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- 5-7 years of software development experience, with a strong focus on application development using Java /Java EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate and related technologies.
- 2+ years of Java experience, or a mix of other modern programming languages
- Strong working knowledge of modern web and mobile technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Micro-Service Architecture and RESTful Web Service
- Working knowledge of developing using Cloud (AWS) Infrastructure
- Working knowledge of RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server
- Good understanding of application security (authentication, authorization, etc.)
- Strong background in extending existing test frameworks; JUnit, TestNg
- Experience in SCCS such as Git, and build tools such as Maven/Gradle
- Senior Software Engineer (JAVA JEE)
- Senior Software Engineer – Backend
- Java / Java EE, Prescient InflexionRx
- Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to be part of the team developing new tools and technologies that help drive business excellence? Are you ready to tackle a wide variety of projects related to our powerful enterprise-grade software system? Prescient is looking for experienced technical talent to join us as a Senior Software Engineer – Java / Java EE for our growing InflexionRx software development team in India. Do you have experience in and a passion for:
– Building large complex software components using Java / Java EE?
– Backend development using Spring, Hibernate and related technologies?
– Design and development of REST APIs?
– Production environment monitoring and tuning?
– Microservice architecture?
If so, consider turning your expertise into a valuable career at Prescient.
About the Opportunity:
- You will be part of a fast-growing PE-backed business that allows high-performing employees to make an impact and contribute to growing the business. You will have the chance to channel your experience into supporting the development of our enterprise software system.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative automation solutions and will have the opportunity to set up deployment processes to support seamless functioning of QA, pre-production and production environments of our proprietary InflexionRx platform. Our integrated technology, data infrastructure and innovative culture give our consultants the tools they need to truly transform the industry and provide the benchmark that other companies look to. The Software Engineer – Backend position requires an understanding of software development life cycle and various automation tools for continuous integration and deployment.
- Reporting: You will report to a Technical Manager within Prescient’s India office
- Coding, implementing, documenting, and unit testing complex web applications/modules and APIs
- Creating innovative prototypes to rapidly identify technology alignment and leading-edge technology implementation
- Initiating code reviews for new applications and ensuring adherence to software development standards
- Working with application development leads to establish, maintain and ensure compliance with standards for development, testing and documentation
- Participating in requirements gathering and functional specification activities
- Assisting with development of functional designs and resolution of complex code issues
- Resolving and helping to mitigate production issues
What We Offer:
- Competitive package and remuneration linked to performance
- High-growth, entrepreneurial environment where you can create significant business value and forge your own path
- Platform for accelerated professional development and career growth with significant levels of responsibility and accountability
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.