Leading MNC Virtual Off-Campus for Graduate Trainees at Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Placement Team of ‘Profound Edutech Pvt Ltd’ ! We are organizing a Pooled Off-Campus event for the company ‘Leading MNC’. The event details are as mentioned below:
Our MNC client, Leading MNC is looking to hire 2019 batch Freshers and we (Profound Edutech) are arranging Campus Drive for them.
We are pleased to inform you that we are arranging Campus by leading MNC for BSc/BCS/BCA – 2019 Batch Students in May 2020.
- Graduate Trainee
Number of Openings
- BSc (CS/IT)/ BCS/ BCA – 2019 batch only (BE/ BTech/ PGs NOT eligible)
– No % Criteria
– No Live Backlogs
– Good Communication Skills
– Ready to work in all Shifts/all roles
- Joining Time: Immediate (Virtual Joining/ Work from Home till Lockdown)
- Good Communication Skills
- Ready to work in all Shifts/ all roles
- Online/ Virtual Interview Process
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume – Multiple Copies
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
- Passport Size Photograph
- College ID Card
Instructions to Apply
How to Apply:
- Eligible Students must apply for this drive by filling up the following registration form.
- Deadline to Apply: 15th May 2020 till 4 PM (Applications received after deadline may NOT be considered)
- All the eligible students must register for this drive on below mentioned link and this is mandatory.
- Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be informed further details by Email/ SMS…No calls regarding this will be entertained.
- Profound/Client reserves all rights to change/modify/postpone/cancel this event without any prior information.
- Profound does not charge any money for any Campus Event and has neither authorized any one to collect any amount.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- Walk-In Date: May 2020
- Walk-In Location: Virtual Interviews
- Contact Person : Placement Officer