Publicis Sapient Freshers Recruitment for Jumpstart, All India, Last Date – 13 July 2021
Table of Contents - Job
If you think hackathons are a piece of cake, get ready to be challenged like never before. And, if you have what it takes to beat the best engineering minds, you will earn a direct entry to Jumpstart.
Jumpstart is an exclusive event for the brightest engineering talent from all over the country. This means you compete with thousands of students to attend Jumpstart 2021 and take your first step towards an ever-relevant career. Jumpstart will equip you to make that crucial transition from college life to corporate life.
Number of Openings
- Engineering Students
- Publicis Sapients’ Jumpstart is open to all 3rd and 4th year students (Passing out in 2022 and 2023)
- Challenge is open to all 3rd and 4th year students (Passing out in 2022 and 2023).
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Earn your spot at JUMPSTART
- Understand how Publicis Sapient can enable you build a career that is ever relevant.
- Meet our Leaders: You will meet our leaders who are changing the tech landscape. You will interact with them to learn all about real-world engineering.
- Know real-life Case Studies: You will learn how technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and AR/VR are leveraged to change how we live — all these with real-life case studies.
- Meet the previous Campus Hires: You will meet campus hires from previous years who were once like you and are now transforming businesses and creating impact. Their stories will prepare you to make the right decisions and create an impact in the world.
- Exclusive Mentorship: You will get an exclusive mentorship session with experts who will answer your queries, resolve your confusion and guide you to thrive in your career.
- Networking & Fun: You will network with fellow engineers and have fun!
Round 1: Preliminary Round (MCQ Challenge)
- Eligible participants, after registering for the Challenge, will undergo an MCQ challenge. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You have to answer 20 questions in 20 minutes.
- You can take the test within 12 hours of opening the Quiz Window.
Round 2: Coding Challenge
- Shortlisted participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 120 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
Instructions to Apply
- Registration Deadline – 13 Jul’21 11:59 PM IST
- MCQ Round – 14 Jul’21 10:00 AM IST
- Online Coding Challenge – 16 Jul’21 10:00 AM IST
- JUMPSTART – 31 Jul’21 12:00 PM IST
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.