PwC Entry Level Recruitment for Technology Consulting Associates at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology graduates from Computer Science, Information Technology and Circuit Branches (Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering)
- Integrated Master of Technology/ Master of Technology
- Master of Computer Applications
Job Description & Summary
- A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project and prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of digital assets by simplification, standardization and automation of tasks
- Earn required certifications and digital badges through the internal learning programs as per the needs
- Work to improve digital acumen as well as develop domain and business acumen
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and brand PwC
An ideal candidate for the Technology Consulting practices of PwC Advisory Acceleration Center should be proficient in one or more of the below
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms mandatory.
- Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Strong understanding of OOPs and server exposure to Tomcat and others
- Knowledge/experience in Scripting language (Python, Shell Script, Oracle, SQL)
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
Desired Soft Skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Supports engagement manager in delivering engagements by identifying and addressing client needs
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Division: Technology Consulting
- Level: Entry level requirement.
- Experience: 0-2 years work experience
- Time Type: Full time
- Work Timings: Work hours may vary for specific projects
- Travel Requirements: About 10-30% (Domestic or International)
- Primary Location: Bangalore, India
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Pricewaterhouse Coopers Private Limited (pwc)
In India, our comprehensive portfolio of Advisory and Tax Regulatory services presents a basket of finely defined deliverables.
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located, our highly qualified, experienced professionals, with sound knowledge of the Indian business environment, listen to different points of view to help you solve business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities you seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.