QAI Global Freshers Recruitment for Associates (Product Management & Brand Strategy) at New Delhi
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate – Product Management & Brand Strategy
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
INR 3.5 LPA – INR 5 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Course Specialization: BE/BTech
- Target Batch: 2020
Product Management, Brand Strategy
- The incumbent gets aligned to a Product/ Product line/ Service line (QAI / QGLUE offerings) and manage the Product/ Service line: branding, social media management, research, partnerships &alliances and lead generation for the Product/ service line(s) which could span a single territory or multiple territories.
- Market research to identify customer needs for the product/ service line(s).
- Define brand strategy by analysing customer feedback, customer needs and competitor analysis.
- Developing and implementing social media marketing plans and other marketing initiatives for the product/ service line(s).
- Identifying potential partner relationships for the product/ service line(s) and managing the same.
- Tracking and reporting product/ service lines revenue forecasts to management.
- Lead generation through various channels
- Managing all collaterals for the product/ service line(s)
- Supporting Business development team with proposals/ presentation to clients as required
- Ensuring smooth operations for the product/ service line(s)
- Multiple Interview Rounds
- Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
About Company: QAI is a leading global consulting organization addressing “Operational Excellence” in knowledge intensive service organizations having a suite of consulting services built over 30 years since inception, with clients in more than 20 Countries. Originally setup in Florida, USA, in 1980, QAI today operates from its offices in India, US, Singapore and China.