Table of Contents - Job - Qualcomm
- Associate Engineer – Linux Device Driver Development
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Networks & Systems and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Communication Eng and/or Information Technology
C, OS, RTOS, Linux Kernel, Device Drivers, WLAN
- Excellent knowledge in C
- Hand on knowledge in OS\RTOS concepts
- Working experience in Linux kernel and device driver is plus
- Working knowledge of WLAN – 802.11 standards is plus
- Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives.
- But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products.
- This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
- The candidate will be part of a development team working on designing and developing of WLAN device driver for Qualcomm WLAN chipsets in Linux platform.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Our Work Experience is the combination of everything that’s unique about us: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, it’s our people. Our employees are self-disciplined, hard working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. They make choices according to what is best for the team, they live for opportunities to collaborate and make a difference, and they make us the #1 Top Workplace in the area.