RAIL WHEEL PLANT (Indian Railways) Recruitment for Trainee Apprentices at Bihar, Last Date – 14 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement of Trainee Apprentice under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS)
- Trainee Apprentices
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- For Graduate Engineers: Rs. 9000/- p.m.
- For Diploma Holders: Rs. 8000/- p.m.
- Online applications are invited by Rail Wheel Plant, Bela from the candidates having qualification of BTech/ BSc in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer/ IT
- Apprentices under Nation Apprentice Training Scheme, a scheme under ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI. Preference will be given to those candidates who reside in nearby districts such as Saran, Vaishali & Patna of Bihar.
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates are advised to enroll successfully at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and after approval from the respective board can apply the link available at NATS portal within 14.01.2021.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 14/01/2021
Job Tagged in
INDIAN RAILWAY - RAIL WHEEL PLANT BELA
About Company: Rail Wheel Plant, Bela has become a Production Unit of Indian Railways w.e.f 01.08.2014. It is situated at Bela in Dariyapur Block of Saran district in Bihar (India). Foundation stone of this Plant was laid in 2008 by the then Minister for Railways Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav. It is being built at an approx. cost of Rs. 1500 crores. It is spread over a land area of 295 acres. The project work is being looked after by Workshop Projects/Indian Railways, Patna. The Rail Wheel Plant’s construction started in July 2008. This plant is a step to revive industrialisation in Northern Bihar .Indian Railways made history by awarding this project as EPC contract to M/s Larsen & Toubro Limited. It was for the first time in history of Indian Railways that a highly sophisticated factory was set up without any foreign collaboration. It was possible because of inhouse capability of Railway engineers and Expertise of World renowned Indian company. It was a challenge for Railways to start civil works in such a difficult site which is surrounded by river bodies from two sides. To add to the complication, the elevation of Plant was lower than the river bed. Also the soil was so loose, Railways made use of stone columning for increasing the load-bearing capacity of soil.