Ramanujan College Entry Level Recruitment for Non-Teaching Posts at New Delhi, Last Date – 19 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Applications invited for Permanent Non-teaching Posts in Ramanujan College.
- Administrative Officer
- Senior Personal Assistant
- Professional Assistant
- Semi Professional Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Junior Assistant
Applications are invited through on-line for the following permanent Non-Teaching posts of the college
- Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55 % of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST/PwD category).
– At least three years experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post in a government department/University/ Educational or Research Institution/ Teaching and/or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities.
– LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/Ph.D qualification.
Senior Personal Assistant
- A Bachelor Degree from recognized University.
- At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Skill test norms
– Dictation: 10 minutes at an average speed of 100 w.p.m.
– Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
– Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread sheet, Internet, Email communication etc.
– Degree/Diploma in Computer Application/Science.
– Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial practice.
– Knowledge of service rules applicable for Central Government establishments.
Professional Assistant (Library)
- M. Lib. Sc/ M.L.I.Sc. Or Equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline and B.Lib. Sc./ B.L.I.Sc
Semi Professional Assistant (Library)
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification.
- B.Lib.Sc/ B.L.I.Sc.
- Course in computer application at Graduate or PG Level or 6 months computer course from a recognized/registered institution.
Laboratory Assistant (Psychology Lab)
- Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Science Subjects.
- Graduate with relevant subjects.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognised Institution.
- Desirable: Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any Institution.
MTS-Laboratory : Statistics Lab
- Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with Science Subjects from recognize Board.
Instructions to Apply
- The last date of submission of online application is 19th February 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 19/02/2021
Job Tagged in
Ramanujan College (University of Delhi)
Ramanujan College, formerly known as Deshbandhu College (Evening), was established in 1958 by the Ministry of Rehabilitation, Government of India, in the memory of Late Lala Deshbandhu Gupta, a patriot who had dedicated his life to the national freedom struggle. The College is 100% funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and has been maintained by the University of Delhi since 1972. The College opened its gate for women students in 1994. In 2010, the Deshbandhu College (Evening) was renamed as the Ramanujan College. The College became a full-fledged day college since 2012.
For the past decade, the college has been on a path of unprecedented growth. With the introduction of many new courses, and a rapidly expanding infrastructure that seeks to provide the latest facilities, the college boldly looks forward to new challenges of the future.