Recreation Dynamics Recruitment for Software Test Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Test Engineer
- BTech/ BE Computers
Desired Technical Skills and Experience:
- Test Management software
- User Acceptance Testing
- Basic Programming skills – C#
- SQL knowledge
- Preferred knowledge of Selenium
- Role: Testing Engineer
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- As a Software Tester, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users. As working with code is part of the role, software testers are expected to be familiar with various coding languages.
- Analysing the requirements from clients
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Conducting Review Meetings
- Analysing and executing Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Communicating with Test Manager
- Test engineer will closely work with Release manager in the US to keep track of upcoming release buckets.
- Each release specific testing to be documented as per new feature use case.
- Active involvement in proactive and preventive tests of customer environment during less work load specific to release testing.
- Contribute to support tickets as and when needed
Manual Tester Deliverables:
- Test Plans
- Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it
- Test Cases for various testing processes
- Summary Reports
- Test Data for test cases
- Lesson Learnt documents (based on testing inputs from previous project)
- Suggestion Documents (to improve software quality)
- Test Scenarios
- Your role may be taxing from time to time, particularly around the stage of project completion. Work is usually carried out in a typical office environment and you will be mostly sitting in front of a computer.Working hours will be synchronized with US shift (3 PM IST to 11 PM IST). However, you may be expected to operate outside the standard schedules at times, especially when the project is spread across different time zones.
Career paths for Manual Tester:
- Manual testers may eventually make their way up to QA managers. They might also move crosswise to test automation. Some turn into developers, while others also get into areas like product management and customer experience. After working as a Manual tester for some years, you can head over to roles like Product manager, product stability managers, automation engineers, Customer Experience Manager, Enterprise architect, IT manager, Quality engineer, among others.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.