Reliance Jio Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Reliance Jio
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE/ BTech
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
- Posted Date: 10 Jun 2020
- Function/Business Area: Engineering & Technology
- Location: GET_Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting
- Execute validation of service provider’s capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.