Replicon Freshers Online Test for Interns – Product Support at Bangalore, On 12-19 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Intern – Product Support
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- INR 21,500/ Month – for first 6 Months of internship
- INR 3.3 Lac / Annum after 6 Months
- BSC/ BCA / Eng. Grad
- 2018/19/20 batch (CS / IT / ECE / EEE)
- 60 % and above throughout (X, XII, Grad)
Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering
- Knowledge of programming languages will be a plus
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Inclination towards technology
- Intermediate with MS Office
- Shift: Night shift (6PM – 3AM)
- Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Product Support.
- Team in our Bangalore office as an “Intern – Product Support”.
- The Intern – Product Support in Replicon is not only a Support Professional, but also a researcher, a tester and a consultant to both customers and Product Management Team.
- In this role you will be working with customers from all over the world resolving Level 1 customer issues, escalating critical issues to Tier 2 teams and reaching solutions that are mutually beneficial to Replicon and its customers.
- If you are right out of college or trying to take your first step to kick-start your career and to be sure you are in a supportive and nurturing environment, then take this opportunity to come meet us for an interview.
- Key responsibilities will include providing pleasant and professional customer service and technical support to current and potential customers of Replicon’s Product Suite and related environment via Telephone, Email and Chat.
- Applying technology in multiple ways to configure the product and helping the customer’s resolve all queries related to Replicon products. Solid understanding of product’s advantages and limits and suggesting ways of improving the product via internal escalations.
- Ensure customer issues and queries are handled professionally and efficiently within the agreed SLA Works well with customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships by being a consultant and providing right resolutions. Learn and stay current with product knowledge of Replicon’s software and its range of product solutions. Help our customers maximize their business benefits from Replicon’s solutions.
Instructions to Apply
- Make sure you have a proper internet connection.
- If your computer is taking unexpected time to load, it is recommended to reboot the system before you start the test.
- Once you start the test, it is recommended to pursue it in one go for the complete duration.
- Although some of your answers are automatically saved by the Test interface, it is recommended that you manually submit all your answers before the Test ends. This ensures that the most recent version of your answers is submitted in the Test. During the Test, you can modify and submit your answers any number of times.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- Starts at: Mon, Apr 12 2021, 6:00 PM, IST
- Ends at: Mon, Apr 19 2021, 12:00 PM, IST
- Test Duration: 30 minutes
- Online Test
Last Date to Apply: 19/04/2021
Job Tagged in
About Company: Replicon is a cloud-based Time Intelligence Company with Time Tracking and Expense Management Software Suite. It aims to automate Client Billing, Project Time Costing, Employee Time Tracking, Timesheets, Resource Scheduling and Expense Tracking through different modular products. As a leader in time tracking applications, we help thousands of customers worldwide increase productivity, improve project visibility, eliminate revenue leakage and maintain labour compliance. Replicon’s mission is to help businesses capture, manage and optimize their most important asset, “Time”, to successfully grow their organizations. We are global! We have employees in Australia, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and the United States.