Sabre Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineering
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Agile, XML, REST & WEB API, SOA Framework, AJAX, CSS & BootStrap, CI/CD, Database, DevOps, GIT
- 1+ years development experience.
- Good knowledge of Agile concepts and its implementation experience.
- Work with team to deliver quality product.
- Travel Domain knowledge a big plus.
- Solid knowledge on latest technologies.
- Good Knowledge on XML, REST & WEB API, SOA Framework.
- Advance know of AJAX, CSS & BootStrap.
- Good CI/CD experience.
- Worked on GCP would be additional plus.
- Expertise in DB Management and development.
- Experience in using variety of IT Management, DevOps, GIT.
- Full SDLC experience.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software product.
- Ability to resolve customer requirement simpler and faster.
- Production Maintenance and involving/contributing in RCA, define and execute preventive mechanisms, Adherence to Enterprise standards.
- Work with others in team on technical challenges and resolve them.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions across GT.
- Suggest and help product owners with amicable, cost effective solutions fast.
- Help team to deliver projects on time and with quality.
- Overall Project Delivery (On time and quality).
- Be responsive to emails and request by prioritizing them effectively based on timeline.
Instructions to Apply
- We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
- Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!