Sabre Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineering
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- BE/ BTech/ MCA (From Reputed Universities)
- Sabre offers a broad range of technology solutions including, data-driven business intelligence, mobile, distribution and Software as a Service solutions which are used by travel suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rental outlets, railways, cruise lines and tour operators) and travel buyers (travel agencies, travel management companies and corporate travel departments) to plan, market, sell, serve and operate their business.
- Designs and codes applications using advanced technology; envisioning system features and functionality throughout development life cycle
- Determining design methodologies and completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Creates new ideas to improve application performance and stability
- Controls quality of coding and implementation
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Core Java, Java fundamentals, Java Concurrency, Java Collections,
- Design patterns & principles
- Spring/Spring boot ◦Dependency Injection & IOC
- Apache, Camel, Web service (REST / SOAP)
- Linux (basic commands, vi editor), AWS/OpenShift & Exposure to Microservices architecture and cloud enablement
- Hibernate ◦Persistence API
- Data Modeling via POJO
Instructions to Apply
- We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
- Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!