Sage Intacct Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineer Interns at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer Intern
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- We are seeking final year students pursuing a degree in computer science (or) 2021 college passed out computer science grads for 6 months to 1-year internship as a Software Engineer Intern.
- The Software Engineer Intern will work with Sage Intacct Engineers on the Software as a Service platform. We’re looking for the brightest technical talent with good programming skills. You’ll work alongside the best engineering talent in the industry. As an intern at Sage Intacct, you have the opportunity to participate in various stages of the development cycle of a software product – analysis, design, development, testing with involvement in the backend and frontend side of the product. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop the world’s best financial management system at a scale.
- Get familiar with Sage Intacct coding standards and processes
- Building and maintaining PHP components
- Create and use automated unit tests
- Collaborate with senior engineers to approach problems and find technical solutions
- Achieve understanding of the Sage Intacct product and platform.
- Current college student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent knowledge of OOP – C++, Java, PHP or other related language
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Extensive problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with relevant applications, such as Web and/or Accounting would be a plus.
- Full-Time (up to 40 hours per week), Temporary (6 months – 1 year)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: At Sage, we transform the way people think and work, enabling their organisations to thrive. Every day, all around the world, our 13,000 colleagues and local networks of accountants and partners support and enable business builder success.