Sage Intacct Recruitment for Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- The Engineer will assist the team to triage Escalations raised by support to determine if the escalation is valid.
- The Engineer will attempt to locate the discrepancy in the data, create a reproduceable use case if possible, and assist the customer to move forward if possible.
- The Engineer will also assist the team to identify and develop tools to empower Support and Customers to achieve the desired fixes/changes.
- The ability to communicate well
- Extensive Sage Intacct Product knowledge
- Be a self-starter capable of working independently
- Exhibit strong technical skills
- Knowledge of SQL and API functionality
- Bonus: Have a working knowledge of database architecture; including database structure and relationship mapping
- Review incoming Escalations to determine their validity.
- Work closely with Support to troubleshoot incoming cases and provide solutions.
- Collaborate with product management to determine the system is behaving as designed or if there a defect that needs to be addressed.
- Working under only general direction.
- Implement updates and fixes to help the customer move forward while the root cause is addressed by the respective development team.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: At Sage, we transform the way people think and work, enabling their organisations to thrive. Every day, all around the world, our 13,000 colleagues and local networks of accountants and partners support and enable business builder success.