Saggezza Recruitment for Software Developers (Core Java) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Developer (Core Java)
Each project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- You will be part of a group that is responsible for building and deploying some of the most complex solutions and developing systems that drive business and financial markets worldwide.
What You’ll Definitely Need:
- 2 to 5 years of application development experience in Core Java Programming.
- Experience with Data Structures and Algorithms, Collections, Design Patterns, Multi-Threading, Concurrency and System Design is desirable.
- Very strong programming skills Should be able to write optimized, modular code.
- Solid Agile Programming methodologies and general software development best practices.
- Experience in developing unit tests and expanding unit test coverage (TDD).
- Ability to work independently and proactive.
What We’d Love to See:
- Strong debugging skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with departmental clients and work effectively with all levels of management.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think
you’re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
– Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
– Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
– A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients’ businesses into the future.
– Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
– Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That’s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
– Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
– Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
– Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
– We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
– At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
– We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
– We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
We are currently looking to hire a Core Java Developer to join our team.