SAMEER Walk-In for Graduate / Diploma Apprentices at Chennai, On 11 November 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Apprentices
- Diploma Apprentices
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Applications are invited for engagement of Graduate/Diploma Apprentices for one year Apprenticeship Programme under Government of India Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 in the following disciplines with a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 10,500/- (for Graduate) & Rs. 8,500/-(for Diploma)
- Graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication (DECE)
Instructions to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to bring their applications as per Annexure along with recent passport size photograph enclosing self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials and Walkin for Interview on Thursday, the 11th November, 2021 between 09.00 A.M and 11.00 A.M at CIT Campus, 2nd Cross Road, Taramani, Chennai-600113.
- No separate call letter will be sent for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid. Candidates who fail to report in the time prescribed will not be considered.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 11/11/2021
Job Tagged in
SAMEER-CENTRE FOR ELECTROMAGNETICS
About Company: The SAMEER – Center for Electromagnetics (CEM) has been in the forefront of R&D activities in the area of Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility in the country. Established in 1983 by then Department of Electronics, the CEM was merged with Society for Applied Microwave Electronic Engineering and Research (SAMEER) in 1987. SAMEER is an autonomous institution under Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India. SAMEER is an institution set-up by Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (then Dept. of Electronics) to promote research and development in the area of Microwave Electronics. The Centre for Electromagnetics has been in the field of Electromagnetic Interference & Compatibility since 1983. The centre has established in the the field of Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility for the more than twenty five years, serving Indian and global industries in applied EMI/EMC research & development, design consultancy, testing & training with the state-of-the-art infrastructure and experianced and qualified engineers and technicians. The cenntre has also established in the research and development in the areas of RF Communication, Antenna, Electronic Packaging.