SAMEER Entry Level Walk-In for Project Associates at Chennai, On 10 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
SAMEER-CEM, Chennai is looking for young and dynamic professionals for its ongoing projects in contract positions on consolidated salary. The tenure will be for two years or till end of the project.
- Project Associate (Freshers / Experienced candidates)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Discipline Electronics and Communication (ECE) Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
Post code : 1 / Post name: Project Associate
- Fresher or up to 3 years experience in any R&D institution or industry in (a) Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) / Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test & evaluation (b) EMI/EMC calibration (c) working knowledge of RF / Microwave instrumentation
Post code : 2 / Post name: Project Associate
- Fresher or up to 3 years experience in any R&D institution or industry in Machine learning, Deep Learning, Neural networks, Machine learning with MATLAB/Python, Wireless Signal recognition, Modulation analysis, WebApp & API development – Python, Django, Java scripting, PostgreSQL
- Written Test followed by Interview
Instructions to Apply
- All candidates are requested to register online at the link given below. Pls note, online registration is mandatory.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 10th February 2021
- 8.30-9.00 AM [No candidates will be admitted after 9.00 AM]
SAMEER-Centre for Electromagnecs,
CIT Campus, 2nd Cross Road, Taramani,
Chennai – 600113
Landmark: SAMEER is located near Government Central Polytechnic (CPT) College and CPT Cricket Ground within C.I.T. Campus