SAN Data Systems Recruitment for Backend Developers at Multiple Locations
Table of Contents - Job
- Backend Developer
- BE / BTech (Information Technology)
- Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
Skills and Qualifications:
- BE/ BTech with 0-2 years of experience, Freshers and interns can also apply
- Good design skills and knowledge and experience working with design patterns
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, decision-making and communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
- Experience working on Kubernetes API server experience, Kubernetes CRD, NOSQL
The Backend Developer job function mainly includes the following:
- Should be strong at fundamentals of Java, oops concepts
- Good exposure to Spring Framework
- Strong at API designing, Modular designing and other design services
- Good at unit testing
- Should be able to understand Elastic search syntax
- Having Kubernetes API server experience like new custom creating, developing would be preferred
- Should have refactored the existing framework
- Kubernetes CRD (Custom Resource Definitions) experience (preferred)
- Nice to have on Go language exposure
- Exposure to NOSQL database, and concepts of NOSQL
- Architect should be Hands on and should be ready to code
- Should be familiar with Design patterns, Architecture
- Should be familiar with Threads and asynchronous programming
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
San Data System Inc
At San Data System, we are passionate about what we do, and we strive to make a positive impact, not just on the lives of our clients and candidates, but our colleagues too. We work with the worlds leading companies – they come to us because they want to transform their business, and that requires trust. We listen, understand and develop solutions that make a difference for our clients, accelerating growth in our business and expansion into even more markets.
San Data System is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability status, medical condition or marital status.